We want to promote the most complete and correct IT acronyms database. We will constantly be concerned about offering the latest acronyms in this area.
- We do not promote the non-existent acronyms or abbreviations
- The acronyms formed of 1 or 2 characters were intentionally removed, because it is considered that they can be interpreted and can generate confusions
- All the acronyms are verified using Google Search Engine. They are checked for spelling and web verified before they are added to the database
- All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners
- Our database is frequently updated. Last update: May 2019
- There are currently 28,757 acronyms and 62,068 human-edited definitions (146,699 words) in the database, manually verified
- We have visitors from 207 countries and territories